At 19’ 5” (5.92 m) with our exclusive POWERGLIDE® hull design, the Q5i is one boat that’s not afraid to get a little wild.
In fact, with the standard 190-horsepower MerCruiser® sterndrive, it encourages you to let your hair down, crank up the throttle and have the time of your life. Whether while cruising across the lake or partaking in a bit of water sports action.
Time to slow down? This boat excels there, too, with plush seating and a sundeck, the biggest swim platform in its class, deep storage compartments and an AM/FM/CD stereo that even has an MP3 jack.
Go faster, play harder and see the wilder side of summer with the TAHOE Q5i.
- Full-width aft swim platform w/fold-down boarding ladder & storage
- Stainless steel ski tow ring
- Aft padded sundeck w/storage below & starboard walk-thru transom
- Full-width aft seating w/insulated cooler/storage below port seat, 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler below middle seat & starboard slide-out jump seat cushion
- Adjustable swiveling helm & passenger bucket seats
- In-floor ski/wakeboard storage
- Starboard console w/Tan dash, easy-to-read gauges, compass, sport steering wheel, storage, ice chest & AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack that also accepts optional Sirius Satellite Radio® package
- Bow lounge seating w/insulated & drained storage/coolers below
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, EZ lube hubs & swing-away tongue