Rental Boat: 2013 Axis A22
Who: Anyone and Everyone who loves the water and boating (guidelines below)
Where: Aqua Yacht Harbor on the sales dock
When: The boat will be available for rent May-September (check our calendar below)
How: Click here to submit a reservation request
- Boat is rated to carry 15 people (We would recommend a maximum of 10 for comfort)
- Designed to make water sports easy. Ski, Tube, Kneeboard, and SURF!
- 42 Gallon fuel capacity so you can stay out longer
- 409 HP
- Spacious seating and storage
- Speed control is included to make driving a dream
- Effective July 1, 1997, any person born after June 30, 1980 must complete a Boating Safety Course to operate a boat. Persons under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a person 21 or older on board the boat in order to operate the boat.
- Operators born after June 30, 1980 must have in their possession the boater education card or certificate.
- No alcohol use permitted by operator
- No smoking permitted on the boat
Boat Rental Details:
- Rental is from 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Basic safety gear is included (Personal flotation devices, fire extinguisher, and throwable cushion included)
- Additional optional watersports gear is available, click HERE for more info.
- Please arrive by 8:00am to allow time for pre-rental steps and instruction. We want you to be headed out by 9:00am
- Operators must sign off they have viewed the boat safety video (BELOW) prior to leaving with the boat.
- Fuel is not included
- Reservation required
- $1,000 Security deposit required at time reservation is made. We accept check, cash, or credit card.
- Sales tax not included in rental rate
- Full day rental only at this time
- We do not offer refunds or discounts for inclement weather or customers change of plans
- We do not offer refunds or discounts for early returns
- Any equipment towed behind the boat that isn't provided by Memphis Boat Center must be pre-approved
- Cancellations or changes may be made up to 14 days in advance of original reservation without penalty.
- Rescheduled reservations cannot be cancelled or changed
- If you cancel within 14 days of a reservation or do not keep a rescheduled reservation, you are responsible for the full rental amount
Boat Damage Policy:
- Our goal is that you have a safe and fun day on the water. While we expect the boat to be returned in the same condition it left we understand accidents do happen. We will work to determine a fair and reasonable estimate for any damage caused during the rental period. The cost of repairs will be deducted from the security deposit. In the event cost of repairs exceeds the security deposit amount the customer will be responsible for the cost of the repairs.
Click here to submit a reservation request